See You In Hell!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Dammit dammit dammit!!! As if sarah palin and the stock market werent enough....

As some of you will remember, I have a problem tooth that has cost me thousands of dollars. First, a root canal. Then another root canal after the first one failed. THEN a terrifying thing called an "apico" ( http://leingirlz3.blogspot.com/2007/11/ow-ow-ow-holy-tapdancing-christ-ow.html ).

Then yesterday, at around 4:00, I dicovered a HUGE bulge in my gums around the aforementioned molar. A quick visit to the dentist confirmed a massive abscess. They are removing the tooth this thursday, and hopefully it will all come out in one piece so that I can beat the shit out of it with a fucking mallet for causing me so much pain over the years.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosanna Seabold said...

I find Sarah Palin to be a bigger problem than your tooth. But I do hope it is healing. My stocks never will.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 8:00:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Jege (Jen) said...

I know what you mean about the stocks. My 401K is down 32 bleeping percent. Oy.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 8:15:00 AM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home