See You In Hell!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Giuseppe has fleas!!!

And they are both strictly indoor cats, and have been for 14 years!!! WTF?!!!

The vet treated both cats with the Advantage stuff (supposed to kill all fleas w/i 12 hours), but of course that’s not enough for me. I spent the entire weekend laundering, vacuuming, liberally applying flea powders and sprays of varying toxicities to every surface in the house, and generally freaking the fuck out (even though I have not seen even one flea, except for on Giuseppe while at the vet's). Devin was at work all weekend, so I was alone in my vortex of paranoia. At the zenith of my insanity, I attached a flea collar to each ankle. See below:



2 Comments:

Blogger eM said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Monday, June 15, 2009 at 3:19:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger eM said...

Those will be the next big trend...Like the Lance Armstrong Live strong bracelets :)

Monday, June 15, 2009 at 3:20:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home